Saturday, January 20, 2018

Update: The Loss of Few Projects


      Hello everyone.

      It's been a while since I've been on here: I took an unannounced hiatus over my heaviest work period, and a break for the holidays of course. 

      Aside from the general business of the season, some things have happened over that period which have really thrown a wrench in my gears.  The biggest being the loss of my writing partner.  Some of you may have already gotten the news: I've been slowly pushing it out over my other media as I shut down the associated stories.  Fortunately, there are only two which are unsalvageable (Little Brother Big Brother Stories and the whole Error 404 mess) but there are very few of my projects that haven't been effected by this in some way.

      It has been difficult sorting everything out and getting back into the swing of things, but I've managed to sweep up most of the collateral at this point.  I'll be picking up Concerning Bycatch again very soon as well as starting two more original projects: Aunt Lira's Stuffy and the Counseling Club series.  I hope to actually publish at least one of those by the end of the year. I have a few other big projects in the tank as well, but it's too early to announce them properly.  I'll post another update when they become more relevant.

      Thank you everyone for your patience, I hope to be on the ball again in short order.

~Snow


No comments:

Post a Comment